With that in mind, for this month's challenge:
1) No - the best styling of this dress is unadorned beauty.
2) Yes - a lovely, classic, pendant. No color, just sparkle.
3) Yes - something silver & simple. A little bit of shine goes a long way.
4) Yes - something gold & bold to add a little bit of warmth to the look.
5) Yes - can you ever go wrong with a simple strand of pearls?
6) Yes - pearls are beautiful, but why be simple?
7) Yes - red, for vibrance.
8) Yes - green, for brilliance.
9) Yes - blue, for elegance.
10) Yes - something with a trendy shape and muted colors.
11) Yes - something with a trendy shape and eye-catching colors.
12) Yes - something that's timelessly pretty. What's wrong with pretty?
*The other day in Chinatown, I saw a gold necklace with a mama pig the size of a plate, with five or six suckling pigs dangling off of her with chains. It was a game-changer. It was such a statement that all other jewelry I have seen since seems extremely undramatic in comparison.