Monday, October 8, 2012

I vowed I'd never do this.


This is a KIDDIE skirt.

But it totally could fool me. I love swingy flared skirts, and this one is probably short enough to balance out all that volume that naysayers say overwhelm petite girls. I admit I'm not a huge fan of the color, but then again, how many neutral skirts does one woman need? (Whatever that number is, I've way exceeded it. I have a horrifying eleven gray skirts. As in, eleven skirts that are gray. Really should edit that down sometime.)

The link is http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441825997&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302037331&nav_type=SALESITE&bmUID=jEK.phm and currently $51 on their 25% off promo (and free ship!). At the moment, all sizes are available. I may stalk it for a while to see if it goes on deeper discount (and try to imagine myself wearing it with anything besides white/cream).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...