Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wardrobe Inventory: Adrienne Vittadini Charlann Flats


These bright green flats were $59.50 at DSW, and so pretty and comfortable that I broke my never-buy-at-full-price rule and took them home. In-store they only had green, but online, they also come in yellow, white, and orange. I kind of regret not waiting to get them online, because I think ALL the other colors are more versatile than this distinctive kelly green...but that's what I get for being impatient and impulsive.

Size 6 fit the best (still a little loose in the back) which means these shoes run large.

They're perfect for summer workwear (at least for my business-casual nonprofit office) as they're closed-toe, but the cutouts still provide some breathability. After a couple of months, I can attest that they are super-comfortable and seem to be holding up pretty well. I've worn them to work with a yellow-and-green dress & yellow cardigan, but felt a little too matchy-matchy. I like them best with black/white/gray. They also might look nice with a simple, solid yellow dress, but I don't have one. I've liked seeing bloggers pair green with blue, so maybe I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...