Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wardrobe Inventory: Urban Outfitters Globe Watch

Hadn't thought about Urban Outfitters in ages, but ExtraPetite's Around the World watch inspired me to browse through their watch section. I liked how the Globe Watch shows the numbers more distinctly, and it was on sale for $19 (though shipping was an egregious $10).

I was a little disappointed when I opened the box, because the map image is a little blurrier than it looked online, and the band was very stiff. Plus the buckle bar is flimsy and has already fallen out a couple of times. However, it does fit better than any other watch I've owned, and the design is fun.

I usually wear a bracelet that my gentleman caller gave me for my birthday - but I'm not a fan of how it looks to wear a bracelet & watch on the same wrist. Is it weird to wear a bracelet on one wrist and a watch on the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...